Student eDiary Manual
Read this manual for step-by-step instructions on how to execute these tasks:
Task 1: Watch the Promo Video: https://youtu.be/ExY5mxzprZ4
Task 2: Confirm Your Personal eDiary Account
Task 3: Check Out Your New eDiary
Task 4: Access Your eDiary After You’ve Signed Up
Confirm your eDiary account via a personal email invitation from email@example.com, that looks like the email below:
You will get sent an email which contains an activation link you will need to click on (If it's in your junk folder, you will have to move it out of there first).
- Click the 'green button' to confirm you are a student from the school.
- Set up your account by putting in your name and password (and other details as required).
NOTE: Fields with an asterisks are a required field.
5. This is your eDiary view.
6. To add your own homework task simply click on the 'plus' icon on the left-hand side bar or double click on any day of the week.
7. A homework popup should appear.
8. To view School Content Pages click on the 'book' icon in left-hand side bar.
9. To view the School Art Gallery click on the 'camera' icon in left-hand side bar.
10. To view a consolidated Homework Report click on the 'pencil icon' in the left-hand side bar.
How to View Homework in Your eDiary
- Your teacher can assign you non-deletable homework that will appear in your eDiary. It will appear as below:
- You can double click on the homework item to view any further information.
- To ensure your homework does not remain as Overdue in your eDiary, make sure that you tick the homework as 'Completed' once you have finished it. Once marked as 'Completed' the item will remain in your eDiary, but with a strike-through.
- To view a consolidated list of your homework, click the 'pencil' icon in the left-hand side menu. This will bring up a report like this below:
Relocating Your eDiary After You’ve Signed Up
To get back to your eDiary anytime from any location simply type in the URL we gave you OR go to www.myediary.com.au and click on 'Sign In' in top right-hand corner of the page.
What To Do If You Forget Your Password
If you forget your password you can reset it yourself by completing the following steps.
- From your eDiary Sign In page, click 'Sign In'.
- Click on 'Forgot your password?'
- Enter in the email address you use to log into the eDiary and click 'Send me reset password instructions'.
- This will then send an email to your designated email address. Click the 'Change my password' link in the email and you will be able to reset your password.
- Avoid signing in continually by checking the 'Stay signed-in on this computer'.
- Bookmark your eDiary to quickly get back to it. Look for a 'Bookmark This Page Icon'.
- For iPad Users – Press the '+' sign near the URL and select 'Add to Home Screen'.
- If possible always use Google Chrome Or Safari as your web browser.
Further Help and Support
You can access a range of video tutorials or FAQ's by clicking on 'Help' on your homepage.
Or please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org